Jet Black Whispers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Gamers' Forum

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  
The Staff
Affiliates

\'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Faint Whispers
Beginner
Beginner
Faint Whispers

\'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 Empty
PostSubject: 'Ello !! It's Alyssa BTW o.0   \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 I_icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 10:31 pm

Hey everyone!! It's me Alyssa! You may know me from Webkinz Insider as Agent~Spaghetti or from Twig as Dark Fairytales!! For those of you who don't know me, my name is Alyssa. My most common nicknames are Dreamer, Darkness, Fairytales, and Eve. Oh, don't forget Whispers! I am 12 years old (Am I aloud to post my age?) and I have Green eyes that turn blue and silver, Brown hair with blond highlights and bangs always in my eyes, Lots of freckles on my nose! Always wearing my colorful bracelets, In luv with colorful skinny jeans. I love hot dogs and Domino's Pizze, considering my brother and sister are both managers there. My favorite colors are purple black and red. My favorite book series are the Harry Potter Series, Twilight Saga, and the Bayern Book Series. My favorite movies are Avatar, Taken, the Harry Potter series, and the Twilight Saga. My favorite month is May because I always seem to have good luck on my birthday. I'm not kidding. A jabbowokee sat on my lap!! You know America's Best Dance Crew! I am still excited about that! I love snakes, and really want a Ball Python soo badly!! My fave smilies are Shocked Twisted Evil What a Face Suspect lol! I have to say I love da ninja !! My fave holiday is Christmas, my least favorite color is brown, I hate Mondays, Spiders creep me out, and there is one smile on my black list. pig It's just offensive o.0 . I like to read and write. My favorite things to read are fiction mysteries and fantasies including books like Ever More and Forest Born. My favorite things to write are Poems and Stories, although I blog also. I enjoy ice cream, lollipops, gummy bears, oreos, Escape the Fate (band) and drawing. I don't like spiders, chocolate, Hockey, criminals, and scary movies. I am now pretty sure you know me well, but there is on last thing for me to say...

HI albino
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0   \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 8:20 pm

Heyyy! :3

Yeah, you're fine to post your age. \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 164762

But remember, no using red. \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 564624 I've just changed it to dark red. :1
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
Faint Whispers
Beginner
Beginner
Faint Whispers

PostSubject: Re: \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0   \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 I_icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 9:15 pm

Hi !! And thanks !!
Back to top Go down
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0   \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 4:06 pm

Well nice to meet you, good to have more members.
Back to top Go down
Faint Whispers
Beginner
Beginner
Faint Whispers

PostSubject: Re: \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0   \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:45 pm

Hi !! And thanks guys its awesome to be here !
Back to top Go down
Miafire
Administrator
Administrator
Miafire

PostSubject: Re: \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0   \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 I_icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 8:53 pm

Although it's quite abandoned.. >_>
Back to top Go down
https://shadowfire.forumotion.net
The Grim Reaper
Major Gamer
Major Gamer
The Grim Reaper

PostSubject: Re: \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0   \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 03, 2010 3:41 pm

Well at least we have more members than before.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0   \'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

\'Ello !! It\'s Alyssa BTW o.0
Page 1 of 1